Friday 9 August 2013

Man Murders His Wife, Posts Murder Photo, Rants About It On Facebook & Turns Himself In


I think we should start believing in “CRAZY.” This man lives in Miami, Florida (Derek Medina, 31) with his wife, 26-year-old wife Jennifer Alfonso and their 10yr old kid.

Derek was arrested today in connection with the murder of his wife after posting a graphic picture of her dead body on Facebook and writing a message on his personal Facebook page on Thursday morning allegedly admitting murdering his wife, Jennifer Alfonso.

He wrote:

'Im going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife love you guys miss you guys takecare Facebook people you will see me in the news,'
 'My wife was punching me and I am not going to stand anymore with the abuse so I did what I did I hope u understand me.'

A Screengrab from Derek Medina's Facebook Page

According to an arrest affidavit Mr Medina said he shot his wife after she said she was "leaving him." Medina told police the couple had become involved in a heated argument in an upstairs bedroom when he armed himself with a gun. He said his wife left the bedroom returning later to say she was leaving him. He told police he went downstairs and confronted his wife in the kitchen and she began punching him after he managed to disarm her. He then told police he shot her several times.

The chilling Facebook post remained on his page for about five hours before being taken down.

No comments:

Post a Comment